The final workshop for Chaplains will take place on (TODAY) Monday 29th January at 6pm in Saint James’ Hospital Dublin.
Come to the hospital reception area and you will be directed to where the workshop and meeting will take place.
The next Chaplaincy Workshop will take place on Saturday 20th January in the Bon Secours Hospital, Galway at 11am.
From 11am to 2.30-3pm
Location: Elvira Gate, Arena Road, Burton Hall Campus, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18,
Cluain Mhuire & Lucena Services
Saint John of God Community Mental Health Services provides a community-based Mental Health Service for Children and Young People at local Lucena Clinic’s based in several locations from Tallaght to Arklow .
Adults have a community based Service at Cluain Mhuire in Blackrock, Co Dublin serving the population of South East County Dublin/ Greater Dun Laoghaire.
CHAPLAIN – Permanent, Part-Time
The applicant should have:
- A Degree in Theological Studies
- Successfully completed 3/4 units of CPE or Equivalent
- Attained Certification in Healthcare ChaplaincyApplications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above position to Provide Chaplaincy, Pastoral Care and accompaniment to service users, their families and staff members in accordance with the Order’s policies on Chaplaincy and Pastoral Care and in keeping with appropriate best practice. The successful candidates will be flexible, committed and possess:
- Experience working in a similar setting an advantage.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines.
- Display absolute discretion and confidentiality.
Applications can be submitted by forwarding an up-to-date CV to HR Department, St John of God Community Mental Health Services, Lucena Clinic, 59 Orwell Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6, or by emailing email@example.com. Telephone: 01-4923596.
Closing Date: 5.00 pm on Friday, 19th January, 2018
Interview Dates: will be confirmed
Applicants may be shortlisted on the information supplied in the Curriculum Vitae.
Saint John of God Community Mental Health Services is an equal opportunities employer.